Holiday gratitude giveaway: win a literary book bundle!
Dear friends, clients, fellow writers, and readers:
In honor of this year’s holiday season, I’d like to say thank you for what you add to my life and business, The Threepenny Editor. I count myself lucky beyond reason for the chance to work every day with people who are as committed to books, writing, learning, and ideas as you all are.
As a gesture of my appreciation, I am giving away one set of my favorite six books on writing:
- The Art of Dramatic Writing, by Lajos Egri
- The Art of Fiction, by John Gardner
- Bird by Bird, by Anne Lamott
- The Elements of Style, by William Strunk and E. B. White
- Manuscript Makeover, by Elizabeth Lyon
- The Editor’s Lexicon, by Sarah Cypher
What do you need to do? Just share in the comments section your answer:
What are the writing accomplishments you’re thankful for this year, and your goals for next year?
The contest is open until midnight on December 15. I’ll use a random number selection to pick the winner and ship to you or your recipient of choice. Add them to your library, or pass them along to a writer in your life.