Get in touch
**NOTE: You may have trouble with this site or e-mail on October 2-3, 2014 due to maintenance. E-mail sarahcypher at gmail dot com in the meantime, and we’ll get your message!
Ready to talk to a person?
Call us at (412) 849-8596 or e-mail sarah[at]threepennyeditor[dot]com
Need to send us something?
E-mail sarah at threepennyeditor dot com for our physical address in the San Francisco Bay Area. Yes, we have moved!
Not sure how you should format your manuscript?
Whether you submit a hard copy or electronic version of your book, use these guidelines.
- Use 12-point, easily legible font, such as Times New Roman, Century Schoolbook, Garamond, or Book Antiqua.
- Pages should be single-sided and double-spaced.
- Leave 1″ or 1.25″ margins.
- Left-align your paragraphs; don’t full justify them.
- Enclose a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope for your manuscript’s safe return, if you’re sending a hard copy.
- E-mail the file as a Microsoft Word document (or Mac Pages).