Get in touch
Ready to find an editor?
Call us at (412) 849-8596 or e-mail us using the handy contact form, below.
Need to mail us something?
E-mail sarah at threepennyeditor dot com for our physical address in the San Francisco Bay Area. Yes, we have moved!
Not sure how you should format your manuscript?
When you submit your book by e-mail, use these standard guidelines.
- Use a 12-point, serif font such as Times New Roman.
- Pages should be double-spaced.
- Leave 1″ or 1.25″ margins.
- Left-align your paragraphs; don’t full justify them.
- E-mail the file as a Microsoft Word or Mac Pages document, not a PDF.
Please double-check your e-mail address for correctness, because a typo means I can’t reply to you. Also, if you are writing from an academic institution, consider giving a personal e-mail address, as many university servers block e-mails from smaller domain names like mine.