Get in touch
Ready to find an editor?
Let’s chat! Book a time to talk by phone here, or e-mail us using the handy contact form below.
Need to mail us something?
Use the form below to ask for our physical address in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Not sure how you should format your manuscript?
When you submit your book by e-mail, please use these standard guidelines.
- Use a 12-point, serif font such as Times New Roman.
- Pages should be double-spaced.
- Leave 1″ or 1.25″ margins.
- Left-align your paragraphs; don’t full justify them.
- E-mail the file as a Microsoft Word or Mac Pages document, not a PDF.
1. Please double-check your e-mail address for correctness, because a typo means I can’t reply to you.
2. Also, be a dear and make your message informative: include genre, word count, a line or two about the story, and a bit about your writing background, publishing goals, and timeline. Then my reply to you can be equally informative.